Sunday, February 24, 2008

An Explanation: Door Closes, Window Opens

Well, hello. Blogger was totally doing strange things and I got sick of it and deleted Chai in a fit of pique. I do feel piqued sometimes and this was one of them! I felt that I was not really writing much of a fitness blog really....so here's the deal. I will totally keep visiting and commenting on several of your blogs, and you are in my Google Reader so I will be there!

But I felt like this was just sort of...lagging really. And not what the HYC is about and...I am doing fine BTW, the walking, the veggies, it's all going OK. It's just that there is not a lot I feel compelled to say about it. And other work has sort of piled up and...I don;t feel I can devote the time to this that it deserves. I'll leave this up and maybe I will come back to it.

I am not saying goodbye or anything, because I will be reading your blogs! You are an amazing group of women and I am honored to know you through the internet.

Later: You know, I am going to keep this blog. And keep on writing in it when I can. I just got really frustrated with where it was going, or not going, is what I'm saying. So I want to pare it down to basics more, just check in when I can. Tell you how I'm doing. Because I'll still be doing, believe me!

I just probably won't be writing about it every day, is all.

And by the way, I love this pink template!

10 comments:

Brightcetera said...

Crap!
I was totally enjoying visiting your blog and hearing what you had to say.
Be well!

Lora said...

Don't stay away too long!

Lynn said...

We'll be here whenever you're here, sweetie! Keep in touch

Trisaratops said...

I wanted to tell you that we share a love of parsnips! I love any roasted vegetable, really. Don't worry about not posting - we'll be here when you're ready.

Hanlie said...

You're in my reader too, so I'll always pop in when you post! Don't be too long gone!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, so sorry to see you go, Lidian, though I can understand why...

Maybe you'll be back in the near future as and when time allows :-D

Until then, take care...

Linds x

HappyBlogChick said...

The blog should be a tool, not a burden. Pick it up when you're ready or when you need it - just don't forget we're out here for you. In the meantime, keep up the good work.

Grumpy Chair said...

I agree with Happyblogchick - it shouldn't feel like a burden. I went through that phase late last summer and didn't blog for a week and got so much stuff done. When I returned to daily blogging, I felt revived.

I hope the same for you.

KrisR said...

I'm glad you're keeping the blog Lidian. I would miss you!

I certainly understand how difficult it is to keep up with multiple blogs though - plus the hundreds of other things that consume our time.

Pattie said...

Ditto to what everyone is saying. If it's not working for you, take a break then come back.

We'll keep sending good thoughts your way!