Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday Check-In

Don't remember what number week it is. I do know it is Tuesday though! Everything is a maintain around here which is fine. I skipped Daily Plate for a couple of days but logged in this morning. It is snowing (again!) - I am looking forward to the end of snow and ice so I can walk/run outside, I think I need more of that and I dislike exercise tapes - I really prefer to run around outside.

I've been kind of stressed out and tired lately but things are getting better...Thank you for all the kind and lovely comments. I will certainly be sticking around!

I deleted partly because I got really stressed out and in part that was due to Blogger just messing up and I couldn't fix it and after a couple of hours I just said, oh forget it, I can just clean it off and start over. Of course then two hours later you think now why exactly did I do that? Still, what's done is done. And this is nice, too.

Oh, and we had a family birthday here and I did not eat any brownies or chocolates, so that was good! Now I need to keep that going. That is not the weekl treat I want - I have to remember that, it has to be something I really really like, just one thing once a week.

I am going to go see how you are all doing now -

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Glad to see you again, sweetie. I like the pink... it's cute.

Felicia said...

I am so glad you didnt stay gone. I hope you have a SUPER wonderful week!
*huggles*
=0)

Hanlie said...

Well done on maintaining...

HappyBlogChick said...

I'm glad to see you post. :-)

Sorry you've been stressed out and tired. Sometimes it's hard to maintain when that's going on, so good for you for being able to maintain through the stress.

Congrats on not eating the sweets! That's a big accomplishment.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lidian,

Well done on maintaining! That's great :-D

As for the new-look blog, I love the pink too! Mind you, I *would* say that seeing as pink is my favourite colour, LOL.

Sorry to hear that you are feeling tired and stressed right now. I do hope that things will be better for you soon...

Hugs,

Lins x

Heather said...

congrats on avoiding those temptations! I know how hard that is. great job maintaining!

Susie said...

Good job on resisting the sweets. Feel good. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello there... I like the new pink layout! :) it's good! A change is always good and your right blogger can do some strange things at time!

pointing the weigh said...

I am glad you didn't stay away.

A maintain is much better than a gain...WELL DONE!! And you maintained whilst feeling stressed. Stress is awful, you gotta have ME time.

Hugs xx

Diana Swallow said...

YAY for not eating those brownies! I'm so glad to see you posting!

Lora said...

I dislike tapes too - give me the fresh air and sunshine any day! Unfortunately it's 6 degrees here so I don't have a choice. It's just that they're so "the same" everyday!